One of the main thing elements of a brand evolving and growing is the development of other Brand Champions within your organization. One of the best feelings a Brand Champion and business leader can have is too see one of their employees/Brand Ambassadors evolve and grow into a Brand Champion! In order to grow your organization, you have to be able to replicate yourself and be scalable as an organization. By growing from a single leader to an executive leadership team, you will grow other leaders within your organization.
In order to evolve and grow as quickly as they hope to, brands have to be able to communicate the desired brand promise and make sure everyone within the company knows how to deliver on that promise and make great experiences. Companies need to make sure that they have other leaders within the organization to take ownership of aspects of growing the business.
Growing companies and brands need others within their organizations to understand the brand vision, promise and experience and how to make that come alive. Brand Ambassadors need mentoring along the way on not only the brand value proposition, but how to nurture the team members on how to create and deliver great brand experiences.
Great Brands have great people and Brand Champions behind them making them look and be great. Brand Champions are able to identify the leaders within their organization and mentor them to be the next leaders, carrying their organization to the next level.
Pointers to help in developing Brand Ambassadors into Brand Champions:
1) Have a well defined vision for the organization so everyone within the organization knows just what you are trying to accomplish.
2) Define the brand value proposition and brand experience so everyone knows how to deliver on that proposition and experience.
3) Look for others that share the same passion for the brand and want to help to make it come alive.
4) See the potential leadership qualities within your team members and who could be a potential Brand Champion and carry the torch for your organization.
5) Put together a Brand Champion mentor program helping Brand Ambassadors to learn the fine nuances that they need to learn to be a Brand Champion.
6) When your students are ready for the challenge, gently nudge them out of the nest into situations that they can succeed in and allow them to take on more difficult challenges when they are ready.
Developing Brand Ambassadors into Brand Champions will greatly help your organization. Scaling yourself will accelerate growth and efficiency, allowing you reach your goals and objectives sooner. Champion your brand and develop other Brand Champions within your own organization!